WRITE A CV THAT GETS YOU THE JOB
Forget Pullitzer prize novels. Perfecting your CV and cover letter for a job you REALLY want is one of the hardest things you'll ever have to write.
Luckily we've got something to make it much easier for you.
Whether you want to apply for your dream role, or need to impress a potential freelance client, our CV Kit will guide you step-by-step through the process of mastering your CV.
We explain what to write for each section of your CV, and how to handle your career break if you've taken one. We even teach you two ways of tackling that all-important cover letter - and how to beat the ATS.
Our CV Kit won't just help you to sound amazing, we'll show you how to present yourself as the perfect candidate for the exact role you want to land.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE CV KIT?
Welcome to our CV Kit
- Watch our quick intro video
Write your CV
- 10 quick CV tips you REALLY need to follow if you want to land that job!
- The seven elements of a CV
- How to write your personal statement
- How to really sell your professional experience
- How to use the STAR model to write your professional experience
- How to handle your career gap on your CV
- How to write your CV to beat the ATS
- CV cheat sheet
- Test your learning!
Design your CV
- Six CV design tips
- Examples of good CV design
Write your cover letter
- Six steps to writing a winning cover letter
- How to write The Pain Letter
- Useful articles and resources
- How to ensure your CV stands out
- 17 new skills you can add to your CV once you become a mum
WHO IS YOUR TEACHER?
This course is taught by Hannah Martin, the founder of Talented Ladies Club.
Hannah is an award-winning copywriter who talked her way into her first job at one of the world's top advertising agencies with zero experience. Her career as a copywriter spans 22 years, and includes over 10 years as an in-demand freelancer.
Hannah is an experienced trainer for companies like Country Living Magazine and Mumsnet (her session was voted the most popular at one of Mumsnet's events - even beating Instagram!).
Hannah is also a business mentor for NatWest's Entrepreneur Accelerator programme, a campaigner for equality for women in the workplace and in business, an experienced business coach, and a qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.