NEED HELP GETTING YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE RIGHT?
You know you need a well-written LinkedIn profile, but how confident are you that you’ve got yours right?
According to research, 87% of recruiters said they use LinkedIn to find and vet prospective employees. And 36% admitted they had declined to interview a candidate, or rejected an applicant after looking at their social media profile and posts.
Freelance clients also find or check out freelancers on LinkedIn before hiring.
So it's important to make sure you’ve followed best practice when writing your LinkedIn profile.
To help you we’ve created this step-by-step online guide that shows you what to write for each section of your profile. So you can be confident your profile will get found by – and impress – the right people.
HOW LOVE LINKEDIN WORKS
As soon as you sign up you get instant access to the course. It's online and self-paced, which means you can work through it when and here you want. You also have lifetime access so can return to it whenever you need.
The course guides you through each step of writing your profile, showing you exactly what to say in each section. We even show you how to find your keywords and test your headline.
And if you have a question, you simply open a discussion and we'll answer it for you.
INTRO: Are you ready to fall in love with LinkedIn?
- What will you learn on this course?
- Progress checklist
- A quick tip before you edit your profile
MODULE ONE: How to write your LinkedIn profile
- How to edit your LinkedIn profile
- The five golden rules of the perfect profile photo
- Add your profile photo
- How to find the right LinkedIn keywords for your profile
- Find your LinkedIn keywords
- How to write a LinkedIn headline that will get you found by the right people
- Write your LinkedIn headline
- How to write a killer LinkedIn summary
- Write your LinkedIn Summary
- How to write your experience section
- How to tackle your career gap in your LinkedIn profile
- How to use skills and endorsements to appeal to the right employers
- Complete your skills section
- How to get LinkedIn All-Star Status
- Check your LinkedIn All-Star Status
- How to hide your connections so only you can see them
- 22 brilliant LinkedIn summaries to steal inspiration and ideas from
MODULE TWO: How to network on LinkedIn
- 20 ways to make your LinkedIn profile unmissable
- Promote your profile checklist
- How to turn your LinkedIn profile into a PDF
- How to check and change your privacy settings
- How to create a bespoke URL
- How to set up a job search on LinkedIn
- Some tips and tools to help you
- A quick guide to writing brilliant status updates
- 22 brilliant LinkedIn summaries to inspire you
- LinkedIn summary builder