If there's one subject pretty much every small business owner and freelancer we've spoken to struggles with, it's marketing.
They don't have enough customers or clients, and don't understand why more people aren't buying from or hiring them.
And while many have tried to fix the problem with quick fixes like ad campaigns, social media courses and reading free blogs and mini courses, they still don't properly understand the complete marketing process.
As a result they lack a joined up marketing strategy that beings people into the top of a sales funnel, and leads the right people through to purchase.
And that's just what you'll learn in our Marketing Masterclass. We'll teach you exactly how the marketing journey works from beginning to end, where most people go wrong, and then show you how to build and launch a marketing strategy that will finally work.
Our Marketing Masterclass is a practical grounding in how marketing works – and how to apply it successfully to your own business. In it you’ll learn:
- What the customer marketing journey is and how it works
- How to create your own bespoke marketing journey
- What people need at each stage of the journey
- The biggest marketing mistake small businesses make
- How to fill in a marketing journey for your business
- How to adapt it for individual products or launches
- How to turn your marketing journey into a strategy
- The information you need to ensure your marketing strategy is correct
- How to ‘switch on’ your marketing plan
After watching this class you'll have a clear understanding of the customer marketing journey, and how it applies to your business. And you'll be able to plan a marketing strategy with actions you can start rolling out straight away.
To ensure you're fully equipped and can get the most of out the class, before it we'll also send you a copy of our own marketing strategy template to use in your own business.
- Watch the Masterclass video
- Download the Marketing Plan Masterclass slides
- Download our marketing strategy template
This class is taught by Hannah Martin, the founder of Talented Ladies Club. Hannah has over 22 years of award-winning copywriting experience, and has worked at some of the world's top advertising agencies. She also consults with global businesses and schools on their marketing strategies.
Hannah's former client list includes Google, HSBC, Waitrose, Ford, Bacardi, Nissan, UNICEF, The Army, BT, Sony, American Express, Cadbury's, The Guardian, The Sun, Royal Mail, Costa Coffee and many, many more.
Hannah's marketing expertise has helped businesses increase response and sales, and grow their brands.