2020 has been a strange year for everyone. But how has it been for YOUR business? Did you achieve the success you'd hoped for? Or has it been tougher than you expected?
And what about the year ahead? How can you ensure that THIS year you get the result you want - that your business makes a healthy profit and you feel confident and in control of your sales?
Our Plan Your Year Masterclass will help you do just that - whatever is happening in the world. A powerful mix of video class, workbook and worksheet, it gives you all the tools to take control of your business and start making financial success happen.
Here's what you get and why it's so powerful:
- An 18-page PDF workbook you can print out and complete to help you review your learnings from the past year and set actionable goals for the year ahead for key areas of your business.
- A 27-minute video class that teaches you key principles that will improve your marketing, sales and social media success over the next 12 months.
- A 2021 sales worksheet that helps you confidently plan out a year of sales activity, day-by-day and set and track sales targets each month.
It's your complete 2021 profit planning package, one that will give you results-based actions you can use over the next 12 months to grow your business income.
So if you don't already have a solid plan for 2021 or are worried you won't get the sales you hope, this is the class for you.
- What's in this class?
- Watch the Plan Your Year Masterclass
- Download the class slides
- Download the class e-book
- Plan Your Year Workbook - printable version
- Plan Your Year Workbook - interactive version (editable PDF)
- Get your sales calendar worksheet
- How to use the 2021 sales calendar worksheet
- Plan your social media strategy
- Social media timetable
In the video class we'll show you how to plan a financially successful year in business. Here's what you'll learn:
How to review the most important learnings from the past year
And how to set clear, actionable profit goals for the year ahead
The three things you need to do in the next year if you want to make money
What quick wins and acorns are - and how to use them to increase your sales
Four quick win ideas that will boost your sales
How to use our 2021 sales calendar to plan a year of sales growth
The difference between campaign and nurture in marketing and why you need to do both
The four things you NEED to be doing on social media for your business
The 18-page Plan Your Year workbook that accompanies the class is divided into five sections:
- Review the last year
- Look ahead to next year
- Plan your profits
- Plan your marketing and sales activity
- Plan your social media
Each one takes you through an in-depth series of questions and asks you to set goals and identify actions that will help you to achieve those goals.
After watching this class, and using the workbooks and sheets that accompany it, you'll be able to plan out your 2021 with profit goals and a calendar of sales activities to support them.
This class is taught by Hannah Martin, the founder of Talented Ladies Club. Hannah has over 23 years of award-winning copywriting experience, and has worked at some of the world's top advertising agencies.
Hannah's former client list includes Google, HSBC, Waitrose, Ford, Bacardi, Nissan, UNICEF, The Army, BT, Sony, American Express, Cadbury's, The Guardian, The Sun, Royal Mail, Costa Coffee and many, many more.
Hannah's sales copy has helped brands increase response and sales, and even top the UK fragrance charts. (Who knew there was such a thing?)
In this class Hannah will share insights and practical tips based on her extensive experience as a successful, book-out freelancer, and growing Talented Ladies Club into a profitable, global business.