UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL IN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA BUSINESS
You might be an expert in social media, but how confident do you feel pricing and selling your services, and winning clients?
From conversations with many social media managers over the years, we know these are some of the biggest challenges they face when establishing their businesses.
So we've created a toolkit that makes this much easier for you.
Inside Social Media Moneymaker you'll find masterclasses, lessons and workbooks that will boost your confidence and knowledge, so you can unlock the true potential of your social media business
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You get full access to all content the moment you join
- Video: Welcome to the course
- How Social Media Moneymaker works
Get a confidence mindset
- Watch the Confidence Masterclass
- Workbook: How to feel more confident
- Workbook: How to learn from failure
Find your ideal clients and USP
- Watch the Ideal Customer Masterclass
- Download your ideal customer worksheet
- Workbook: What's your USP?
Plan your marketing strategy
- Watch the Marketing Masterclass video
- Download our marketing strategy template
- Workbook: Become a marketing expert in five minutes
Get your pricing right
- Watch our Pricing Masterclass
- Exercise: Price your services
- Workbook: How to charge what you're worth
Write winning proposals
- Process map: Winning a client
- Video: How to produce a professional looking strategy for clients
- Template: Cat's client strategy template
- Lesson: How to manage your clients' expectations
Pitch your services
- Lesson: How to structure a sales meeting or pitch
- Video class: If you are in the room, you are already bought and other pitching truths
- Template: Cat's pitch slide pack
Manage your clients
- Video class: How Cat pro-actively manages her clients
- Video: How to make your reporting look professional
- Template: Cat's client retention email
- Template: Client report
- Video: How to handle working for family and friends
Make your clients LOVE you
- Video class: How to turn clients into superfans
- Exercise: Write your customer love plan
- Lesson: How to raise your rates without losing clients
Make sure you get paid
- Workbook: How to handle clients who don't pay
- Workbook: How to plan a credit control strategy
- The 'magic' debt recovery letter
Be more productive
- Watch the Productivity Masterclass
- Download the productivity spreadsheets and workbook
- Start using our daily power list
TAKE A VIDEO TOUR INSIDE THE COURSE
WATCH FIVE MASTERCLASSES
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE COURSE?
I'm effectively charging 4x as much
Melanie Eilers, Socially Sound
I've got two new clients
Lisa Bullen, Social Media Sussex
I'm fully booked until Christmas
Laura Moore, More Than a Mutha
I no longer have to accept low-paying clients
Julie Griffiths, Oh My Word!
I realise the importance of starting with a niche
I wholeheartedly recommend the course
WHO ARE YOUR TEACHERS?
Hannah Martin is an award-winning copywriter with over 23 years’ experience. She has also run profitable businesses for over 11 years.
Since launching Talented Ladies Club in 2013 Hannah has coached and mentored over 100 women. She's helped them raise their prices, attract more business and finally earn the profit they want. She shares her strategies with you in this course.
Cat Davies is a superstar social media manager. A former management consultant working for Grant Thornton and Serco, she specialised in digital transformation, working on £30m websites and moving major payment systems online.
Cat became a freelance social media manager in 2016. Since then she's trained MTV to use Snapchat, run LinkedIn adverts for IBM and run a Facebook page that performed 40,000% above industry average. Cat has been a speaker at events like as Social Day and Small Business vs Facebook, and has even interviewed Mel C from the Spice Girls for a client.
Together Hannah and Cat have combined their experience and knowledge to create the ultimate toolkit for social media managers who want to properly monetise their skills, and unlock the potential in their business.
CREATE AGENCY-STYLE REPORTS
How long does the course take?
The course is self-paced, which means you can take as little, or as long, as you like. Some people like to binge it in a weekend, others use it as an ongoing resource to turn to when they need help.
How long do I have access to it?
You have lifetime access to the course, and any updates we make to it.
What kind of results can I expect?
We can't guarantee any results, but we do promise that if you do the work, you will see a difference. You'll feel more confident in your abilities and have the strategies and tools you need to increase your prices, keep clients happy and win new business. Take a look at the testimonials to get an idea of some of the results people are seeing after signing up to the course.
I'm a Facebook ads manager. Will this course still help me?
In a word: yes! As a Facebook ads manager you still need to position your business, price and package your offering and win and keep clients - all of which you'll learn in this course.