Webinars are one of the most powerful sales tools. They can help to build your list, raise your profile and sell your products. You can even earn money from them by charging a fee to join.
But too many businesses are missing out because they don't know where to get started. They assume webinars are hard to do, that they'll be too nervous to run one, or don't have anything valuable to share.
But that's not true. Webinars are more simple than you think to do, and you don't need to be a confident presenter to run a successful class.
You just need to learn how to plan, structure, create and promote a webinar that converts. And that's exactly what we'll teach you. By the time you've finished this practical, hour-long masterclass, you'll be ready to start planning your first webinar.
We'll even give you a worksheet to make planning your first webinar REALLY easy.
We've been running successful webinars and paid masterclasses for six years. In this Webinar Masterclass you'll learn:
- The three most common types of webinar, and how each helps you
- The software you need to host one - including free products (and paid products with free trials you can use)
- The three questions you need to answer when planning a webinar
- How to research your audience's biggest pain points
- What kind of freebie to offer - and a quick, free way to create one
- The optimum length for a free webinar and a paid masterclass
- The one magic question you need to ask to ensure your webinar delivers maximum value
- The four golden rules to follow when planning content for your webinar
- How to design your webinar or masterclass slides - and how much text you need to add
- The easy pivot line that takes you from teaching to selling
- How to craft your sales pitch, and encourage people to act
- A mini webinar marketing plan you can use
- How to promote your webinar using the question, answer, solution approach
- How to use curiosity language (with examples) to boost sign ups and sales
- The back end technology you need to sign people up to a paid masterclass - and how to use it for free
- The seven-step process to follow to bring your webinar or paid masterclass to life
After watching this class you'll understand the entire process of creating webinars and paid masterclasses, and will be ready to start putting our seven-step process into action and creating your own!
- Watch the Webinar Masterclass
- Download the class slides
- Download the Webinar Masterclass ebook
- Plan your webinar worksheet
This class is taught by Hannah Martin, the founder of Talented Ladies Club. Hannah has over 23 years of award-winning copywriting experience, and has worked at some of the world's top advertising agencies.
She's also a mentor for NatWest's Entrepreneur Accelerator programme and an experienced business coach. Here are some of the results small business owners have achieved after working with Hannah:
- Marketing consultant Kerry Coleman increased her sales by 240% in just a few weeks.
- Fashion stylist Sally Smy earned £900 from one email.
- Amanda Overend from Books & Pieces tripled her online sales within just six weeks of working together.
- CV writer Laura Harmsworth increased her profits by 43% just by changing her packages and pricing.
- Calligrapher Marie Gonaldi doubled her income from two half-day workshops.
In this masterclass Hannah combines her skills as a copywriter with six years of experience using webinars to grow her audience and mailing list, sell products and develop a new income stream through paid masterclasses.